We offer a range of services with our trademark world-class quality and top-notch customer service.
Take a look at the many different ways in which we make it easy for you to reach out to your target audience effectively:
Give your Logo the Attention it Deserves
Your business logo is the visual representation of your brand identity;
making sure that your target audience is familiar with it and can quickly associate it with your brand, company name and product is imperative.
At Sino Memory, we know how to showcase and highlight your logo on the product of your choice so that it grabs the maximum eyeballs.
We use state of art designing and printing techniques including:
• Screen printing: Also known as silkscreen, serigraphy, and serigraph printing, screen printing is a very popular and most effective technique used to recreate multi color images with crystal clear clarity.
• Pad printing: This technique helps us transfer a 2D image on a 3D object, giving a stunning rendition of your chosen design/logo in the process. The use of gravure printing process ensures that minute details can be reproduced with accuracy.
• Roller printing: A high productivity technique that also happens to be very versatile, roller printing is our technique of choice when we want to reproduce designs of varying complexity for a customer. The process gives perfection when a multicolor pattern has various component parts that need to blend together aesthetically without mismatches at the conjunction/repetition points.
• Laser Engraving: Laser engraving offers picture perfect reproduction of your custom image/design on to a range of natural and man-made materials such as plastic, metal, coated metal, stone and glass.
• Hot Stamping: A simple and straightforward process, hot stamping uses a die to create an impression via a foil onto the material to be imprinted. With no solvents or inks being used in this process, hot stamping is a eco-friendly technique that we use for a number of our projects.
• Full color printing & Epoxy: To recreate eye catching colors and give you a wide array of textures and unique shapes we also use full color printing and epoxy to manufacture our custom USB product range.
• Water transfer printing : Your logo deserve best here